From November 1-December 31, 2008 (or while supplies last) you can order this great kit. I just got mine this past Friday. I have had fun playing with it. This kit is SO awesome, I cannot believe how much stuff you get. When I first saw the kit, I was thinking that you would have to cut out the different shapes for the Ornaments…NO, the Designer Series Paper is die-cut! Oh how fun. My recommendation is to buy the kit and at lease one extra set of the Die-Cut Ornaments. Below you will see the item number and price. If you are interested in getting this kit, you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or just visit my DBWS and order online (24/7 access for ordering).
|114447||Holiday Collection Stampin' Kit||$49.95|
|114456||Die-Cut Ornaments Bulk (while supplies last)*||$24.95|
|113774||Holiday Collection stamp set||$21.95|
*The bulk offering includes the same quantity of chipboard and Desiger Series paper as in the regular Holiday Collection Stampin' Kit.
The Holiday Collection Stampin' Kit includes the following products:
- Holiday Collection stamp set (six stamps)
- Four 12" x 12" sheets of die-cut chipboard
- Eight 12" x 12" sheets of die-cut Designer Series paper (2 ea. of 4 double-sided designs)
- Four 12" x 12" sheets of Designer Series paper (2 ea. of 2 double-sided designs)
- Two 12" x 12" sheets of Whisper White card stock
- 25 yds. Silver Metallic cord
- 10 yds. 3/8" Whisper White taffeta ribbon
- Pretties Kit brads (20)
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter (1/2 oz.)
- Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive
- Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin' Spot
- Old Olive Craft Stampin' Spot
- Uninked Stampin' Spot
- Whisper White Craft Ink refill
What is great about this kit:
- The kit offers convenience during this busy time of year.
- The simple and elegant ornaments will brighten their home for the holidays.
- The ornaments make wonderful custom-made gifts.
If you have any questions about this kit, call me at 850-294-7267 or e-mail me. I hope you take advantage of this great kit offer.
Thanks for stopping at the Corner.