My stamping events are typically held in Tallahassee, Florida and in the surrounding areas.
Events are basically time set aside for you to spend a little time rubber stamping and paper crafting with family, friends or others that share the love of rubber stamping. Below you will find a list of different types of stamping events with an explanation of what to expect at that event.
If you are intriged by a certain type of event and would like to set up an event with your own family and friends contact me at 850-294-7267 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with “My Own Stamping Event” in the subject line. Hope to hear from you soon.
Click on my calendar to see my upcoming stamping events.
Stampin’ Up! Workshops
- A Stampin’ Up! workshop is a FREE event that you host in your home. Invite your friends and family to see exciting projects demonstrated, and you and your guest will also enjoy hands-on experience of creating your own make and take project. In addition to seeing new project ideas, learning new techinques, making a project, and having a lot of fun with people you enjoy, you will also earn FREE products based on your workshop’s sales. Choose your date by clicking calendar, then all you have to do is invite your friends and family for an afternoon or evening full of stamping fun.
New Catalog Party
- Shortly after a new catalog (Annual Catalogs, mini catalogs, sale-a-bration) is released I hold a free New Catalog Party to introduct the catalog and new products that are available. You will also create at least one make-and-take project at this event. Do you want your friends amoung the first to see a new catalog?…send me an email with “New Catalog Party” in the subject line and we will make sure this happens.
- NOTE: Mini catalogs and sale-a-bration only run for a short period of time.
- Need an excuse to stamp on a monthly basis? A Stamp Club is a great way to get that accomplish. This is done by getting a group of friends and family to committ to a club for a specified period of time, which allows for everyone in the club to be the hostess and to receive all the great hostess benifits. Email me, email@example.com with “Stamp Club” in the subject line and we will get your club meetings marked on the calendar. Clubs have a pre-arranged minimum order requirement per month. Classes are limited on space.
- Stamp camps can be held on a regular basis and are a fee-based class which registration and fees are paid in advance. One or more projects are made at this type of event, and can be more advanced or time-intensive than a typical workshop project. See my calendar for upcome Stamp Camps. If you have been to a Stamp Camp and what to share the fun experience with your friends, send me an email with “My Own Stamp Camp” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stamp-N-Stacks are events that are fee-based classes where multiple cards are made at one time. Attending a stamp-n-stack is a good way to start building up your supply of cards on hand ready to mail out when you have the need. See my calendar for upcoming Stamp-N-Stacks, or email me, email@example.com to set up your own Stamp-N-Stack. Some classes are limited on space.
- Technique classes are designed to introduce new stamping techniques. These techniques are typically more advanced than what is presented in a workshop. A technique is learning and a project is made using the new technique. Technique classes are fee-based. View my calendar for upcoming technique classes. Classes are limited on space.
- Scrapbook classes are designed to help get you started making scrapbooks. These classes are fee-bases. Some classes are set up for making a double-page layout, while other are to make a complete scrapbook at one time. If you are you ready to get those pictures out of that dusty box, this is the class for you. See my calendar for upcoming Scrapbook classes. Classes are limited on space.
- Do you feel like you don’t have time for a Stampin’ Up! Workshop, but feel like you are being left out of the fun? No problem, you can become a Virtual Club Member, hold a Virtual Workshop, and/or do Virtual Scrapbooking. Click on the following links to learn more about each of these options.