In my transition to my new web site, I came across a post that I did about 4 years ago “My “Top 5″ Reasons To Stamp!” and thought that I would take a look at it to see if any of my reasons to stamp had changed at all. I am happy to report that my “Top 5” reasons I like to stamp have pretty much stayed the same, but I have made some additions to my list.
- Make New Friends…yes, this is still true.
- A Good Stress Reliever…yes, this still remains to be true.
- A Fun Creative Outlet…yes, most definitely true.
- Wonderful Handcrafted Gifts…yes, and it is so much fun handing someone a handcrafted gift.
- Beautiful Handcrafted Cards…yes, this was the basis for becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and for my business.
Let’s see if I am able to add 5 more reasons.
- Empty Boxes of Photos…create everlasting beautiful scrapbooks.
- Opportunity to Teach Others…sharing the love of paper crafting and passing that information to others.
- Smiles From Others…so fun seeing someone smile from receiving a handmade gift or card.
- Extra Income…bring in extra income for my family by doing something I love.
- Home Decor…I love creating new home decor items for my home.
What are your reasons you like to stamp? Please leave your reason why you like to stamp in the comments section below.
Thanks for stopping by and for being part of Jill’s Stamping Corner. Be INSPIRED, be CREATIVE, and SHARE!