It is that time of year were many people set New Year Resolutions – do you…Yes or No? Here is a list of what I think many of us try to set…
- Lose Weight
- Get Organized
- Save Money
- Get Fit and Healthy
- Quit Smoking
I do not like to set New Year resolutions because I always seem to break them or not to follow through with them, so this year I am doing something different…I am setting New Year GOALS! And yes, the list above is on my list of goal. Do you want to be successful?…I do, and that is what I am posting this today. You want to be successful don’t you? One way to make sure that you succeed is to have other hold you accountable.
You will be seeing some changes at Jill’s Stamping Corning this year and I will be sharing them with you along the way.
- I will be holding more paper crafting events. You can see the list of upcoming events under Schedule of Classes – The Learning Corner on the right.
- I will be posting to Jill’s Stamping Corner regularly. Save Jill’s Stamping Corner as a favorite and make it one of your goals to stop by daily.
- I will continue to give exclusive offers, samples, project ideas, tips and much more to my subscriber (it is FREE to a member). Subscribe to receive Jill’s Stamping Corner Newsletter here.
- I will be creating more interactive posts on my blog that I hope will challenge you to participate. This first will be launched next week. There will be a weekly Color Challenge. Other challenges will be released in the next few months.
- I will be launching new Online Classes especially for those that are not able to attend classes in person. You want to make sure you are notified of these classes don’t you? Subscribing to the Newsletter is the best way to be the first to know, and it is free, and to receive special offers for classes.
- I want to hear from you… leave a comment or send an email
- What do you need help with?…scrapbooking, card making, home decor
- What questions do you have?…techniques, tools, etc.
- What do you want to see?
- How can Jill’s Stamping Corner make your paper crafting easier?
Jill’s Stamping Corner is here to help you will all your rubber stamping and paper crafting needs. I am always just a click or phone call (850-294-7267) away.