One of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator are the events that Stampin’ Up! hold for their demonstrators. This past weekend was one of those events…On Stage. I was fortunate to have been able to go to the On Stage event held in Tampa, Florida. What did I get out of attending this event?…
- I received several new products that will be coming out in the new 2016 Occasions Catalog.
- I was able to play with some new items that will also be in the new 2016 Occasions Catalog.
- I saw many projects that were created with some of the new products in the new 2016 Occasions Catalog.
- Of course there were many business tips that were shared.
- I learn a few product tips, techniques, and learned about new tools that are in the new 2016 Occasions Catalog.
- Did I say that I have my very own copy of the new 2016 Occasions Catalog?!!! Let me add that I also have my very own copy of the 2016 Sale-A-Bration brochure!!!
- It was a day PACKED full of fun, playing, information, and stamping time.
- Last but very much NOT LEAST I was able to spend some time with some demonstrator friends that I have not see in a long time.
Do you look for ways to earn extra income? Are you tired to reporting to someone else (BOSS)? Do you love paper crafting? If you answered any of these questions with a “YES” this might be the time for you to join my Stampin’ Up! team. Want to learn more?…Click Learn More