Are you ever lost for project ideas? Did you know that Stampin' Up! has project ideas to help you out?
If you go to http://stampinup.com you will notice a list of items at the top of the page, and one of those is Projects & Techniques. By clicking on this link it will take you to the Projects & Techniques page, where you can click on Projects.
You have three areas that you can explore for ideas: Cards, Scrapbook pages, and Paper Crafting and Gifts. Once you have selected a project area, notice on the right-hand side there are 2 areas, Show and Sort By, that have a drop-down box. You can change the number of projects that can be seen at one time, and you also can sort by name or cost of creating them.
When you click on a project of interest this will bring up the project detail, and this page contains a lot of different information.
- Photo of the project (click to enlarge)
- Project Difficulty (located under the photo)
- Supplies List, with regular and preferred price
- Add to Bag button (to start shopping)
- pictures of each supply item (click on each item to get more detailed information on that item)
Now how cool is that if you are in need of a new project? I hope this information will help you the next time you are looking for a new project.