I can't believe how quickly this past month zoomed by, we only have two more months left this year. This month the Stamp to the Max team has created Christmas card for the blog hop. You may have reached me by way of Christina Mansker or you may be a regular visitor, but that really does not matter, I am glad you stopped by for a visit.
Here is my Noel holiday card that I created for the blog hop. I started with Naturals Ivory as my base card and used a layer of Lucky Limeade and Ridinghood Red card stock and another layer of Naturals Ivory. On my base card I used the poinsetta stamp and the poinsetta outline stamp from the Watercolor Winter. Using Ridinghood Red Classic Stampin' Pad I stamped off the poinsetta and stamped the outline with full ink, which I repeated several times. On the top layer, I stamped a single poinsetta around the outline, I used the Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, and I filled in the non-stamped areas of the poinsette with Dazzling Details. I used SNAIL Adhesive to glue all my layers. I used Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' Pad to stamp Noel from the Greetings of the Season stamp set. Now I have another Holiday card to add to my collection that I can use this year to mail out.
Please hop over to Elizabeth Harris to see the Christmas card that she created this month.
Here is the order of the Stamp to the Max Team November Blog Hop…
1. Maxine Conrad www.stamptothemax.com
2. Edie Bunting www.ediestamps.blogspot.com
3. Laura Widdison www.stampprincess.com
4. Stephanie Bradley www.stamplikeyoumeanit.blogspot.com
5. Martha Haddock www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com
6. Christina Mansker www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com
7. Jill St. Angelo www.jillsstampingcorner.com
8. Elizabeth Harris www.elizabethloves2stamp.com
9. Lisa Fennewald www.lisaloostamps.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by Jill's Stamping Corner (JSC), and be inspired, be creative, and share.