Wow, seems like April is going to be a busy Stampin' Up! month. I have a lot of information to share with you today, so I will just jump right in with the list of items for today.
1. It is getting near that time of year again, however Stampin' Up! is releasing the retiring stamp list early this year to accommodate some changes with the 2012-2013 Idea Book & Catalog. April 15th is the release date and I will post the list as soon as it is available.
2. Would you like to be one of several winners? I am having a retiring list contest which will end April 13th at midnight Eastern Standard Time. If you want to find out more about this contest and what the winners will receive, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org "SU! Retiring List Contest" in the subject line.
3. Mark your calendar for Sunday, April 22nd for a Stampin' Up! Retiring Stamp List Party. If you would like to attend the party, email me at email@example.com "SU! Retiring Stamp List Party" in the subject line.
4. Want to know which Stampin' Up! accessories are retiring? Check back on April 25th for that list.
5. For those people that are on my mailing list you should have received my April 2012 Jill's Stamping Corner Newsletter, which was broadcast through Aweber. If you did not receive it, email at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Newsletter" in the subject line and we will get the problem fixed.
6. Also for those on my mailing list, by the end of the month you will be receiving a special offer exclusively for you. If you are not on my list and you don't want to miss out on this exclusive special offer, all you have to do to sign up for my mailing list is fill out the form under "Join My Mailing List" by April 27th.
If you have questions about any of the above, please let me know.
Thanks for stopping by the Corner,