Do you like the watercolor technique or look? If so, let me tell you about the Aqua Painter. The Aqua Painter is the tool that you need to use to achieve that wonderful watercolor project.
Item: Aqua Painter
Item Number: 103954
Features & Benefits
- The Aqua Painter comes in a set of 2. (12 mm brush and 15 mm brush)
- Each painter holds 8 cc of liquid.
- It is portable and easy to use, and is just as easy to clean.
- The Aqua Painter can be used with several Stampin’ Up! products: Watercolor Pencils, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Classic Stampin’ Pads, and even Stampin’ Ink Refills.
- Use for controlled water coloring.
- Water or water-soluble liquids may be used.
- DO NOT use liquid acrylics or shellac-based inks.
- Empty the barrel and wipe moisture from the brush tip before storing.
- With just a few stokes on scrap paper or paper towel, (which I think is one of it’s great features) it is now clean and ready to be used with another color.
How to Use
- To use the painter, carefully squeeze the barrel of the painter, but be cautious not to squeeze too hard, as the liquid may come out too fast.