Did you know that you can take a single stamp image to create a unique background for your paper crafting projects? Creating a single stamp image background can be accomplished several different ways. There is no right way or wrong way, it all depends on the finished look that you want to create. Want to make sure you receive other tips for paper crafting, sign up to receive Jill’s Stamping Corner exclusive newsletter.
- First think about how you want your finished project to look, for example elegant or fun.
- Next think about color. Do you want a single color or multiple colors?
- Randomly stamp the image on your base card or project.
- Randomly stamp the image but add the “stamping off” technique. Ink your stamp every other time you stamp rather than inking the image each time you stamp.
- Want a more refined uniformed finished look, using the stamp-a-ma-jig could easily help you accomplish this.
- Want to create a transparent or watermark type background…use the Versa Mark pad.
NOTE: all of the above could be done using a single color or using multiple colors. Just have fun with creating your unique backgrounds.