I decided to do a post today to find out what YOU want to know about Stampin' Up! and paper crafting.
Leave a comment below with your questions.
Below are some suggestions…
- I am new to Stampin' Up! and want to learn more about the company, what can you tell me?
- I am a card maker and want more creative ideas, what suggestions do you have?
- I am a card maker that want to learn about scrapbooking, but I have never done any scrapbooking before, how do you suggest someone get started?
- I am a scrapbooker that want to learn more about making cards. Are making cards just as easy as scrapbooking?
- I am a traditional scrapbooker but I want to learn more about digital scrapbooking, how do I switch?
- I am a digital scrapbooker but I want to learn more about traditional scrapbooking, is it harder to do traditional?
- I live in an area where there are few or no demonstrators, so I can I attend any classes?
- I want to hold a workshop but I don't know how to get it started, where do I start?
- I am a Stay-At-Home mom and I would really like an opportunity to earn some income, how could I do this?
- I am a paper crafter and I want to learn new techniques, where can I learn new techniques?
These are just a few comments/questions that some of you might have and wondering what the answers are. So no matter what your comment or question that you may have about Stampin' Up!, scrapbooking, or paper crafting…just leave your comment below.
Please feel free to share this post with anyone that you know that might have some of your same questions and might be interested in learning more about Stampin' Up! and paper crafting.
Thanks for stopping by Jill's Stamping Corner (JSC),