Did you know today is National Bosses Day? Happy Bosses Day! Since it is Bosses Day, I thought I would share with you why I love working for my boss. I have the greatest boss in the whole wide world.
- Fun to be around (most of the time).
- There is much laughter at things that are said and done.
- There is teasing without worry of feeling being hurt.
- Total openness without worry of being fired.
- A great teacher.
- Freedom and empowerment to work on my own projects.
- Allows me to set my own hours.
- Always there to help me figure out problems.
- Allows me to have control over my own future.
- Allows me to se my own pay.
Now really, could you ask for a better boss? So Happy Bosses Day…to me!
If you would like to work for a boss as describe above, maybe it is time for you to be your own boss. Stampin' Up! is running a great offer through the end of October for joining Stampin' Up! and my team. For more information click on Join now. Call me 850-294-7267 or email me email@example.com if you are interested or if you have any questions.
Think about the possibilities and fun you could have being your own boss.