I recently purchased the Stamp-a-ma-jig and LOVE IT! But what makes the Stamp-a-ma-jig a must have item?
It helps you move from being a good stamper to a great stamper.
- It allows you to stamp your image exactly where you want it.
- Using it saves you time, you can stamp your project perfect the first time.
- It is simple and fast to use.
- Easy to clean
- Works great on pre-cut shapes
- Centers perfectly (top to bottom, side to side)
What sets are a must to use with the stamp-a-ma-jig?
- Every set you own may be used with the stamp-a-ma-jig
About the stamp-a-ma-jig. The stamp-a-ma-jig comes in two parts.
- The T-square tool – made of sturdy plastic, has a non-stick base, and black color that is exclusive to Stampin’ Up!
- Imaging sheet – textured and non-textured sides
How to use the stamp-a-ma-jig.
- Align the imaging sheet in the 90 degree corner of the T-square.
- Ink the stamp that you will be using.
- Align the inked stamp in the 90 degree corner and stamp on the imaging sheet.
- Place imaging sheet over project where you want the image.
- Bring in your tool and line it up to your imaging sheet.
- Remove imaging sheet.
- Ink stamp again, line it up with the tool and stamp directly on your project.
- Imaging sheet is easily cleaned by straying a little stampin’ mist on a paper towel or tissue and just wiped off.
- For sets that you use often, like an alphabet set, use velum card stock (cut in to quarters) and stamp each image on the corners. Keep these with the set and you don’t have to worry about stamping on and cleaning your imaging sheet every time you use the set.